What Are The Benefits Of Purchasing A Product Through Finance?
Our finance options suit a wide variety of budgets and enable purchases to be paid at a speed and amount that suits you. Applying through V12 Finance is simple and easy with instant results. Once an application is accepted, V12 Finance will request the credit agreement to be signed and once live, payments will begin for the agreed payment term.
What Are The Finance Options Available?
We offer V12 Finance on all products costing £250 or more, including a buy now pay later (9 months) option. Finance can be taken out over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months at a percentage of 15.9%, and varying deposits of up to 50% on applicable products can be placed. Selected products will have 0% finance over 12 months available. The buy now pay later option is only available for products over £250 and the maximum credit for this option is £2,500. If a product is over £2,500 the rest of the payment must be made in the deposit. For example if a product costs £3,000 and the buy now pay later option is chosen, a deposit of a minimum of £500 must be placed.
Using the handy V12 Finance calculator on the product pages, the finance options and deposit percentages can be altered to work out the monthly payments. Once decided, an application through V12 Finance at the checkout can be completed. A notification will be sent out if the application has been accepted or rejected. If accepted, Camera Centre UK will process the order.
In order to apply for finance, you must be:
- A minimum of 18 years old
- In regular employment (a minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment. If you are unable to work due to being registered disabled, or if you are retired and receive a pension, V12 Finance may require evidence of sufficient income.
- A UK resident for at least 3 years
- Able to repay by Direct Debit
Most applications are accepted or declined within 20 seconds. Sometimes the status may be 'referred' where you will receive an email with instructions.
Purchases will only be delivered once a finance application has been accepted and signed. Delivery can only be made to the home address on the credit agreement, and not delivered elsewhere or collected from a store.
If your credit application is declined, V12 Finance are unable to share the reason with Camera Centre UK. However common reasons for applications to be declined are:
- the eligibility criteria is not met
- your credit score
- you are considered to be overcommitted
- your existing account performance with other lenders
- negative credit reference agency information
You will be provided with information on how to appeal the decision if you have any questions. Contact details for the credit reference agency used will be provided.
Read more about V12 Finance at https://www.v12retailfinance.com/.