The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world's first APS-C
mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording.
Designed to meet the needs of professional videographers, the X-T3 comes
with an all-new back-illuminated 26-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and
X-Processor 4 processing engine to deliver improved AF performance and
exceptional image quality in both stills and video.
- New back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- New X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording
- Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
- Dramatically improved AF performance (1.5x faster)
- ISO 160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
- Features Fujifilm's Colour Chrome Effect found in the GFX50S
- 30 fps continuous shooting in 1.25x crop 'Sports Finder' mode
- 20 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with AF (electronic
shutter); 11 fps mechanical shutter (without grip)
- 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF (100% coverage)
- 3.0" 1.04 million dot 3-directional tilting touch screen LCD monitor
- New Sports Finder mode and New Pre-Shoot function
- Dual SD card slots
Fourth generation X Series technology
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than
4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models,
distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the
lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light
autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF
even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing
speed about 3 times faster than that of current models. Not only
boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s
first to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional
videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the
APS-C size or larger. It is also capable of instantaneously handling
complex image processing tasks such as FUJIFILM’s unique "Colour Chrome
Effect" and "Monochrome Adjustment" function, achieving Warm Black /
Cool Black tone in digital, which is adopted as one of the way of
expression for monochrome print in silver halide film.
The XT3 takes full advantage of the above fourth generation technology
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size
sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models
even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing
speed than current models to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and
substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to
2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving
subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps
while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit
internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output,
which can be filmed at the same time. Supported video formats include
the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data
compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P
4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long
GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps. Also, featuring
the video-specialized Film Simulation mode "ETERNA", popular with the