Peak Design Mobile Motorcycle Bar Smartphone Mount
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
A versatile, bomb-proof motorcycle phone mount that is beautiful, durable, adjustable, and delightfully easy to use. Stop hassling with mounting systems that are bulky, fidgety, and unsightly. Securely installs on a wide variety of handlebars (from 7/8" to 1.25" diameter). Features an ultra-strong magnetic/mechanical mounting technology (called SlimLink) that grabs and locks your phone so effortlessly, it feels like magic. Remove your phone instantly with the press of a button-even with riding gloves on. A rigid adjustment arm lets you customise your phone position for optimised viewing. Remove the arm for lower-profile mounting. Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents phone damage, yet preserves enough stiffness so you can easily interact with your phone while mounted. Weatherproof machined and anodised aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners.
Requires a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately).
SLIMLINK: A BULLETPROOF CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Phone is held in place rigidly yet accessible with the press of a button
- Rugged enough for any ride
- Easily connect/disconnect phone with gloves on
BUILT TO LAST
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
ULTIMATE VIBRATION PROTECTION
- Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents damage to delicate phone components
- Road-tested for thousands of miles with diverse terrains, bikes, and phone models
- Mounting arm can be rotated and locked into 24 different positions for optimal phone placement and viewing angle
- Mounting arm can be removed for low-profile mounting
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Requires a Peak Design Case, or Universal Adapter (sold separately)
- Fits common bar sizes with included collars: 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1" and 7/8"
- Ride a sport/street bike with clip-on style bars? Get the Motorcycle Stem Mount.
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-MM-AB-BK-1|