Polaroid Now i-Type Instant Camera - Blue
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
A simple and fun camera with a true point-and-shoot ethos, the Polaroid Now is a modern and up-to-date take on a traditional instant film camera. Intuitive handling pairs with a unique dual lens system for autofocus operation that shifts between a dedicated close-up lens, for working with subjects as close as 55cm away, and a distance lens for working with subjects from 60cm to infinity. The camera features a built-in lithium-ion battery, making it compatible with the battery-less i-Type instant film for producing 3.1 x 3.1" prints; however, it is also compatible with 600-type film if needed. The camera's design incorporates a bright optical viewfinder, a built-in flash, a self-timer, and double exposure functions, and it has a familiar form factor reminiscent of Polaroid cameras from the 1970s.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2" prints with a 3.1 x 3.1" image area.
- Unique autofocus dual lens system incorporates a pair of lenses to suit two distinct focusing ranges. The close-up lens has a 55-130cm focusing range and the distance lens has a fixed focus range of 60cm to infinity; and the camera automatically switches between the two depending on how far away the subject is.
- Optical viewfinder provides a clear and accurate means for framing your images.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Integrated double exposure mode for making in-camera creative effects.
- Self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 750mAh lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 15 packs of film and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.
|Manufacturer Part Number||009030|