Tokina atx-m 33mm f1.4 AF Lens - Fujifilm X Mount
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X lens features an angle of view equivalent to approx.50mm in full frame (standard angle). This is a highly versatile lens designed to capture studio and environmental portraits, landscapes, and close-up images.
This fixed focal length lens is designed to be compact and lightweight, offering the photographer a faster aperture than the standard kit lens and making it ideal for capturing stunning images when the light level is low.
The portable form factor and contemporary design of these lenses compliments the range of Fuji X mirrorless cameras perfectly. It is this design, the fast F1.4 aperture and superior cost performance which position both lenses as the primary “go to” solution for both still and video genres.
- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- Fast F1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and increased light gathering capabilities are a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF achieved by the ST-M focus motor
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilisation.
- Color balance tuned to compatibility with the Fuji Film Simulation modes.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|