Canon EOS R8 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Body
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
|Save £200 on the Canon RF 14-35mm f4/24-105mm f4/RF 70-200mm f4 when bought with the EOS R8 (Offer ends 30.4.23) ▶|
Give your creativity a full-frame upgrade with the Canon EOS R8, a lightweight mirrorless camera that delivers superb photos and video. Enjoy better bokeh, wider angles of view, and image quality that will blow you away, even in low light.
When you’re ready to take your next creative steps, reach for the full-frame EOS R8. Its large sensor gives superb image quality, beautiful bokeh, and lets lenses take a wider view. It’s a true hybrid – able to deliver outstanding 24.2 megapixel photos and oversampled 4K 60p video that will take your content creation to the next level. Our unique Dual Pixel CMOS AF II recognises and tracks subjects, whether you’re working in low light, shooting video or capturing action at up to 40fps.
See The Difference With Next-Level Image Quality
A full-frame, 24.2 megapixel sensor combines detail, speed and low-light performance at up to ISO 102,400. Capture details in the brightest and darkest parts of a landscape, and create portraits with beautiful bokeh.
Get Serious About Video
Shoot documentaries and independent films that stand out from the crowd. 4K footage at up to 60p, oversampled from 6K, looks sensational. Pro-filmmaking tools, such as Clog3, make it easy to shoot and colour grade your best work.
Lightweight Design, Heavyweight Features
Our lightest full frame camera yet. At just 461g, the EOS R8 is great for content creators and anyone shooting events on location. A dedicated switch lets you swap between photo and video modes, retaining settings in each one.
Intelligent Focusing That's Simply Smart
Our class-leading Dual Pixel CMOS AF II recognises subjects even near the edges of the frame, and tracks them even if they briefly vanish from view. Shoot portraits or interviews and the AF locks on to a subject’s eyes, face, head or body.
Connected To Your Workflow
Connect to smart devices, Wi-Fi networks and laptops to share photos and movies with followers and friends, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and ‘always on’ Bluetooth 4.2. You can even control the camera remotely from your phone and use the EOS R8 as a high-quality webcam.
- 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor: The ideal balance of detail and performance
- Max ISO 102,400: Expandable to 204,800 for superb photos in low light
- Max ISO 25,600: Expandable to 102,400 for cinematic video even in dark conditions
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II: Recognises and tracks subjects keeping them in sharp focus
- -6.5EV AF sensitivity: Focuses in light equivalent to half-moonlight
- 40fps electronic shooting and 6fps with Electronic First Curtain
- 30fps RAW burst mode: With 0.5 sec pre-shot capture
- Flicker detection
- Advanced HDR: HDR modes for still or moving subjects
- 4K 60p video: Superb clarity of details and motion in H.265/H.264
- Full HD 180p: Create sumptuous slow-motion effects
- Canon Log3: Allows colour grading in editing workflows
- HDR PQ: Extended dynamic range with stills and video
- Focus breathing compensation: For professional pull-focus effects
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- UVC support: for webcam use and streaming
- Works with iPhone: Connect via USB-C for a fast, reliable connection
- Weather resistant: Keep shooting in tough conditions
- UHS-II SD card slot: For fast read/write speeds
- 2.36M dot EVF: Lets you see the world with clarity
- 461g: Small and light enough to go anywhere (battery and card)
|Manufacturer Part Number||5803C017AA|