Datacolor SpyderCube RAW Calibration Tool
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The SpyderCube is the first all-in-one RAW calibration tool that facilitates the capture of a wide range of colour and exposure data in one shot. Simply use the SpyderCube in one of a series of images, adjust as necessary, save the setting and then apply to an entire series of images, allowing you to colour correct in seconds.
SpyderCube provides fast and accurate whitepoint correction, as well as bracketed adjustments for highlights and blacks. The white face of SpyderCube helps define highlights in relation to the catch-light, the grey face measures colour temperature and mid-tone response and the black face defines shadows in relation to the black trap, which itself defines absolute black.
Compact and simple to use, the SpyderCube is the definitive white balance and grey card solution, can be hung in any environment or mounted on a tripod, making SpyderCube the indispensible colour control tool that belongs in every photographer's equipment bag.
- Fast and accurate whitepoint correction
- Spectrally neutral, so responds accurately to all lighting conditions
- Accurately adjust shadows and highlight detail in any RAW image
- Instantly correct image colours by setting temperature values
- Bracketed highlight and blacks adjustment