Fujifilm XF 18mm f1.4 R LM WR Lens
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Continuing Fujifilm's series of compact, portable primes, the XF 18mm f/1.4 R WR Lens is a 28mm-equivalent wide-angle lens that is well-suited to documentary, travel, landscape, nature, architectural photography, and even astrophotography. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture balances size and speed and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions. It offers greater control over depth of field and provides a soft bokeh effect at wider apertures while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use.
The optical design reduces distortion and spherical aberrations, producing greater sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a linear autofocus motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. The lens is weather sealed to suit working on location in inclement conditions and features an aperture ring with an "A" position lock for use in automated exposure control.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 28mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions while maintaining a compact form factor.
- Optical elements feature Super EBC coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides fast and quiet performance beneficial to both stills and video applications. The lens has an internal focusing design, and smooth manual focusing control.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as -10°C.
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Focal Length (Wide)||18mm|
|Focal Length (Tele)||18mm|
|Maximum Aperture (Wide)||f/1.4|
|Maximum Aperture (Tele)||f/1.4|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m)||0.2|
|Filter Thread (mm)||62|