Fujifilm XF 23mm f1.4 R LM WR Lens
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Distinguished by its fast design, the XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length. Ideally suited to discerning street, wedding, editorial, and documentary photographers, the lens's bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements, which helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and three ED elements have also been applied to produce a superior image with high contrast and sharpness. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm is featured, and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressive f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three ED elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realise greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Delivers vibrant, true-to-life colours with minimal optical aberrations and outstanding detail.
- Powerfully accurate linear autofocus motor ensures that images are always in focus. Also provides minimal focus breathing and precise focus down to a minimum focusing distance of 19cm.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as -10°C.
|Manufacturer Part Number||16746527|