Fujifilm XF 27mm f2.8 R WR Lens
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Sporting a slim and portable form factor, the XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is characterised by its updated exterior design and versatile 41mm equivalent focal length for everyday shooting. Now featuring a weather-sealed construction, this wide-normal prime also incorporates a manual aperture ring for intuitive and tactile exposure control, however an 'A' position can also be used for camera-based settings adjustments.
In terms of optics, one aspherical element is featured and helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting. Additionally, benefitting both photo and video applications, a high-torque DC coreless motor is used to realise quick, accurate, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Short normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 41mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light, affords control over depth of field, and helps to keep the overall physical design compact and lightweight.
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1" thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realise greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- High-torque DC coreless motor provides especially quick, precise, and responsive autofocus performance.
- Updated physical design incorporates a manual aperture ring with a locking 'A' position for intuitive, tactile exposure control.
- Weather-resistant design prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.