Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f4G ED VR NIKKOR FX Lens
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Nikon 16-35mm f4 G AF-S ED VR Lens is the world's first ultra-wide angle zoom lens with VR for Nikon FX-format cameras. This 16-35mm f4 G lens offers an affordable and practical proposition for general photography with FX-format full-frame digital cameras. It is perfect for all types of wide angle shooting, including landscapes and interior architectural photography, where the constant f/4 aperture delivers consistent exposure at either end of the zoom range. The 16-35mm lens' complex optical design features Nikon’s exclusive anti-reflection Nano Crystal coat, two ED glass elements and no less than three aspherical glass elements. These sophisticated lens technologies help to minimize distortion and aberration and produce images with fine detail, good contrast and accurate colours across the frame, even at maximum aperture. The AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR is built to withstand the demands of everyday shooting, providing excellent reliability as well as superb image quality.
- Ultra- wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- 16-35mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 24-52mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Exceptionally high optical performance.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Durable magnesium body with rubber mount seal.