Nikon 24-120mm f4 G AF-S ED VR DSLR Camera Lens: White Box
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Nikon 24-120mm f4 G AF-S ED VR Lens is a brand new 5x zoom lens for FX format D-SLR photographers and features a fixed f/4 aperture throughout the zoom range. It features a Nano Crystal coat to greatly reduce ghosting and flare and Nikon’s second generation VRII system to compensate for camera shake the equivalent to a shutter speed 4 stops faster. With the combination of high optical performance, constant f/4 aperture and versatile 24-120mm focal range, the Nikon 24-120mm f4 G AF-S ED VR Lens offers excellent value and performance in a compact package for adventurous photographers everywhere.
Nikon 24-120mm f4 G AF-S ED VR Lens main features
- High-performance 5x zoom lens.
- Versatile 24-120mm focal range with constant f/4 aperture.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Rubber mount seal.
- Compact and affordable alternative to professional lenses.