The Nikon 28-300mm f3.5-5.6 G AF-S ED VR Lens features a 10.7x zoom ratio from 28mm to 300mm that easily covers the most commonly used focal length and brings new levels of flexibility to FX format DSLR users. Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers sharp results, even for hand-held telephoto shots, making the Nikon 28-300mm f3.5-5.6 G AF-S ED VR Lens the ideal ‘walkabout’ lens for maximum flexibility with minimum kit.
- FX zoom lens with powerful 10.7 zoom ratio.
- Versatile 28-300mm focal range (DX equivalent: 42-450mm).
- Outstanding optical performance.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Zoom-lock switch keeps the lens secure when not in use.
- Weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust and water.