Nikon Speedlight SB-700 DSLR AF TTL Flashgun
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Nikon SB-700 Speedlight is a versatile and easy to use flashgun that it compatible with the full range of Nikon FX and DX SLR cameras and Nikon's Creative Lighting System. Despite boasting a range of advanced functions including three illumination patterns for total control flash coverage and A:B wireless mode for control of multiple Speedlights, the SB-700 is remarkably simple and intuitive to operate. With its compact size yet advanced features, the Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flashgun is the ideal piece of kit for tricky lighting situations and creative shooting.
SB-700 Speedlight main features:
• Versatile I-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
• Multi-step power-zoom: covers a wide 24-120mm angle of view.
• Intuitive operation: the large, easy-to-read LCD screen and conveniently placed controls make it easy to adjust settings.
• Guide number: 25 (EVEN)/28 (STD)/30 (CW) (FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 35mm). Maximum guide number: 38 (STD, FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 120mm).
• Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns can be selected to match the shooting situation at hand.
• High-speed recycling time: approx. 2.5 seconds when using NiMH or alkaline batteries and approx. 3.5 seconds with lithium batteries.
• A:B mode for quick wireless control: allows control of the light ratios of A and B group Speedlight units.
• Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.
• Automatic thermal protection system: warns of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing and delays recycling time if necessary.
• Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s color temperature settings according to the color of the filter being used.
• AF-Assist illumination: covers focal length of 24-135mm. Compatible with Multi-CAM3500 AF sensors.