Olympus 17mm f1.8 M.Zuiko Digital Lens - Black
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Olympus 17mm f1.8 M.Zuiko Micro Four Thirds Lens is an all-metal fast prime lens designed for the Olympus line of micro four thirds cameras, such as the E-PM2 and E-PL5 digital cameras. Its focal length is equivalent to 34mm in the 35mm format and its minimum focusing distance is 9.8" (25 cm). Thanks to its large f1.8 aperture the Olympus 17mm lens is ideal for handheld everyday photography, including street, gig, travel and portraits.
This lens features Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus with an inner focus system, which provides fast focusing for stills work and runs smooth and quiet, important when shooting video. The lens barrel has a snap ring which pulls back for manual focus control. Distance and depth-of-field scales for manual control are easily viewable on the lens barrel when the Snapshot ring is pulled back.
Three aspherical lenses, including a Dual Super Aspherical element to correct aberrations, as well as a High Refractive index lens to correct high spherical aberrations, provide quality imaging and ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the elements to reduce lens flare and ghost images.
Features of the Olympus 17mm f1.8 M.ZUIKO Micro Four Thirds Lens
• Fast 17mm Wide-Angle Lens
• Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
• Micro Four Thirds Mount
• Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
• Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
• Distance and DOF Indicators
• Dual Super Aspherical Element
• High Refractive Index Element
• Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating
• For OM-D and PEN System Cameras
• Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and shallow depth of field
• Snapshot ring on lens barrel for manual control of focus
• Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) Autofocus provides a fast AF motor that runs smoothly and quietly, which is important when shooting video.
• Three aspherical lens elements including a Dual Super Aspherical element reduce aberrations and provide sharp images
• ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the lens elements to reduce flare and ghost images even when shooting against the light.
Zoom or Prime: Prime
Focal Length (wide): 17
Focal Length (tele): 17
Max aperture (wide): 1.8
Max aperture (tele): 1.8
Autofocus motor: Yes
Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds Fit
Image stabilisation: No
Filter thread (mm): 46
Minimun focus distance: 25cm
Weight (g): 120
Size: 57.5 x 35.5 mm
Minimum aperture: 22
Lens elements: 9
Lens groups: 6
Aperture blades: 7
|Choose Product Tile Sticker||cashback_amount|