Opticron MM4 18-54x77 GA ED/45 Angled Spotting Scope
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
MM4 77 Fieldscopes are the latest evolution of the MM concept pioneered and developed by Opticron over the past 25 years to meet the ever-growing demand for lightweight, space saving high performance field equipment.
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the 77mm HDF ED optical system delivers a new benchmark for resolution and colour contrast and comfortably outperforms older Opticron 80mm models. What is more remarkable is the size and weight of the overall package. The MM4 77 GA ED/45 is just 320mm/12.6" long and weighs 1259g/44.4oz fully armoured. These figures read like a 65mm which cannot deliver the light transmission or apparent resolution of this 80mm class device.
Compatible with SDL, HDF T and HR eyepieces, existing owners can use eyepieces from other Opticron models with MM4 77 Fieldscopes.
- 77mm HDF ED APO lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Retractable lens hood
- Integrated objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Supplied with Opticron SDLv3 18-54x eyepiece
- Telephoto option for SLR photography
- Supplied with eyepiece and integrated objective lens cover
- Guarantee: 30 year (body), 10 year (eyepiece)
|Manufacturer Part Number||41359|