Paterson Super System 4 35mm Film Developing Tank With One Reel
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Paterson Super System 4 - 35mm Tank is constructed from high-impact polystyrene that stands up to high volume use. This tank has no hidden parts, and is always easy to keep clean.
The Super System 4 Tanks are durable, easy to use, and provide consistent, even film development.
They feature a unique snap-in light trapping funnel for quick filling and emptying, to ensure even development and precise processing times.
Super System 4 Tanks offer a choice of agitation methods; use inversion agitation, rotary agitation with the removable agitator rod supplied, or a combination of both.
The Paterson 35mm tank takes a single 35mm film.
- The thoughtful design of Super System 4 includes a funnel which locks in place to keep reels secure. And as an extra safety feature, the cap cannot be locked if the funnel is improperly seated.
- Chemicals pour without splash, and solution quantities are permanently indicated on the bottom of every tank.
- All parts are interchangeable.
- The Super System 4 is simpler to load, faster to fill and easier to clean than any other tank.
- A large diameter one piece lid and funnel which clips into place positively and securely, enabling the tank to be filled and emptied quickly.