Peak Design Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
For years, traditional tripods have suffered from needless bulk and wasted space. Peak Design spent 4 years redesigning the tripod from the ground up, creating a travel tripod that packs down to the diameter of a water bottle—without compromising height, stability, or features.
Radically faster to setup and takedown, the Peak Design travel tripod features ergonomic adjustment points, built-in mobile compatibility, and thoughtful details at every turn. Plus, it’s built for life on the road: durable, 100% serviceable, and backed by the Peak Design lifetime guarantee.
The tripod includes legs, ballhead, protective soft case, ARCA-compatbile Standard Plate, mobile mount, hex tool with carrying clip, and bushing removal tool for maintenance.
Spatially efficient design eliminates wasted volume when packed down. Packs down to the diameter of a water bottle. No protruding knobs.
- Unique design allows quicker, easier setup/takedown.
- Secure, fast, and ergonomic camera quick release.
- Fast-locking, low profile leg cams.
- Legs deploy in seconds, without having to flip over like traditional travel tripod legs.
PRO-LEVEL STABILITY & FEATURES
- 9.1kg weight capacity (optimised for a full-frame DSLR + telephoto lens).
- Stability and vibration damping performance comparable, if not better, than most tripods in its class.
- Low and inverted modes position your camera inches off the ground.
-Integrated load hanging hook.
- Anchor attachment points for carrying with Peak Design straps (sold separately).
ERGONOMIC BALL HEAD
- Ultra-smooth, omnidirectional Compact Ball Head.
- One single adjustment ring. No bulky or confusing knobs.
- Simple locking ring for total security.
- Compatible with all PD plates and most 3rd party Arca-type plates.
- Removable pins allow use with most Arca-type L-brackets.
FOR YOUR PHONE, TOO
- Built-in and stowable mobile mount.
- Securely grips any phone/case.
BUILT TO LAST
- Weather and impact-resistant materials.
- All parts are serviceable, cleanable, and replaceable.
- Includes a padded, weatherproof case.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT-CB-5-150-CF-1|