RGBlink Mini+ Live Streaming Switcher
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Live-switch, control, and stream up to four HDMI video sources such as PTZ cameras with transitions and effects using the mini+ Video Switcher from RGBlink. The compact mini+ video switcher can switch up to four HDMI inputs, output program and preview video via one HDMI port, and stream up to 1080p60 H.265 video via USB with third-party streaming software. The advantage of the mini+ over the mini model is that the mini+ allows you to control PTZ cameras, and it supports the use of chroma keying and the addition of graphics logos to your video feed.
The mini+ allows you to switch between the inputs by touching the button sources, auto-switching, via software, or by using the T-bar with preset FX transitions. You can utilize the HDMI embedded audio, or you can embed audio from a microphone or external source using the 3.5mm stereo input jack. There is also a 3.5mm output jack to de-embed the audio for use with external speakers or an audio mixer.
You can monitor all four inputs using the built-in color TFT display on the unit, or you can output Program/Preview via the HDMI output. The mini+ supports video output up to 1080p60 via USB for use with a variety of third-party streaming software or NLE video editing systems. The RJ45 port allows you to connect to a LAN for software control of the mini+.
- Four HDMI inputs, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A video output, one HDMI program output
- Seamless switching between inputs
- Create effects with transitions when switching between sources
- Insert audio via 3.5mm audio input or use HDMI embedded audio
- Switch between sources with T-bar or direct touch
- Remote control with apps connected via LAN
- Add Picture-in-Picture (PiP) presets
- Preview all video inputs simultaneously via HDMI monitoring or the TFT color display on the switch
- Stream video up to 1080p60 to popular platforms via USB
- De-embed and extract audio to speakers or mixer via 3.5mm stereo output
- Advanced features for PTZ camera, chroma key, and adding a graphic logo
|Manufacturer Part Number||230-0001-02-0|