Sigma Multi Coated Protector Filter: 95mm
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Sigma 95mm Protector Filter is a simple, clear filter with a 1x filter factor and is designed to provide general protection for your lens. This optically clear filter does not affect overall image quality while helping to prevent dust, scratches, moisture, and other elements from reaching or damaging your lens. This filter is multi-coated which helps to eliminate internal ghosting and reflections.
Sigma Protector filters are constructed from optical glass with a black rim. Set within an aluminium-alloy filter ring that is durable while remaining lightweight, the glass provides increased clarity as well as colour fidelity while the black rim further ensures that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge.
- Clear filter offers general protection for your lens against the elements.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multi-coated to help eliminate internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional colouration or contrast.
- Constructed from clear, optical glass with a black rim which further ensures that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge.
- Aluminium-alloy filter ring is durable while remaining lightweight.
- Knurled front edges provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- 95mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AFJ9A0|