Spypoint FORCE-DARK Trail / Surveillance Camera - Camo
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Capture 12MP photos and 1080p video of wildlife and people with the Spypoint Force-Dark Trail Camera, featuring a trigger speed of less than one-tenth of a second, 110' motion detection range, and invisible infrared flash that won't spook game at night. It offers photo, time lapse and video modes, and you can view and manage your images and videos on the camera's color screen.
The Force-Dark triggers the shutter just 0.07 seconds after detecting game and can be set to capture up to six images per trigger. The 42-LED, no-glow infrared flash has a 90' range and can be set to No-Glow, Optimal, IR Boost or Blur Reduction modes. Time-lapse mode, with programmable intervals, allows for big-picture observation. Images will have a time stamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase.
A 16GB SD memory card is provided, though you can use SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB. Using the Spypoint web app gives you access to Buck Tracker, the antler recognition photo management software that makes it easy to sort photos of bucks from the rest of your captured images. The camera runs on eight user-provided AA batteries, or on Spypoint's separately sold rechargeable lithium power pack or other 12 volt source. It comes with a tree-mounting bracket and strap and is equipped with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
Photo and Video Performance
- Photo, video and time-lapse modes
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- Video: Full HD 1080p
- Up to six images per detection
- Photo first option
- Buck Tracker antler recognition photo sorting program
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Detection Range: 110'
- Trigger Speed: 0.07
- Invisible infrared flash with 42 LEDs and a 90' range for covert nighttime illumination
- No Glow, Optimal, IR Boost, Blur Reduction modes
Setup, Display, and Options
- View and manage images and videos on 2" color screen
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- 16GB SD card included
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries
- Optional rechargeable lithium battery pack
- Can also operate on 12 VDC external power supply
- Tree-mounting bracket and strap
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole
- Hole for security cable
- Rugged, weatherproof housing protects camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use
|Manufacturer Part Number||SPY-FORCE-DARK|