Vanguard VEO Select 59T 2-Wheel Roller Case / Backpack - Green
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
|Claim a FREE Alta Camera Rain Cover when you purchase any Vanguard Bag over £100 (Offer ends 31.10.23) ▶|
The Vanguard VEO Select 59T Roller Case is a stylish 2-wheel carry-on* trolley that converts to a backpack and packs a lot more than you would imagine.
– Carry on – meets most airline on board size and form factor restrictions*
– Lots of internal storage space – all customisable for all the pro level kit you need for a trip
– Hold a tripod – with a discreet side tripod pocket
– Business oriented - holds a 17" laptop + tablet
– Everyday luggage - simply remove interior divider compartment
– Ease of transport - sturdy two-wheel trolley with double bar handle
– Converts to a backpack – with comfortable straps that tuck away when not needed
– Always protected – well-padded all round and netting to prevent kit falling out when opened
– Secure on the go – zips have holes to secure with a padlock and double security buckles
– Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
With external dimensions of 360 × 220 × 545mm (14 1/8 × 8 5/8 × 21 1/2 inches) and weighing 4.2kg (9.2lbs) this roller case is suitable for most major airlines*.
Having just 2-wheels allows a little extra interior space and allows you to carry larger lenses than the VEO Select 55BT in it’s customisable 330 × 170 × 470mm (13× 6 3/4 × 18 1/2 inches) interior. The space will allow you to 2-3 pro DSLR/mirrorless cameras with grip(s), 8-10 lenses (up to 400mm f/2.8), a flash unit, a 17" laptop with a 9.7” tablet, a tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger. Alternatively the interior can be removed, allowing you to use it as everyday luggage.
It will also fit a tripod using the pocket that is discretely tucked away on the side when not needed, but can then be set up in seconds for most tripods.
For moving around airports, this roller bag has two rear wheels and a solid double bar handle, making it easy to manoeuvre at even the busiest airport. When stationary it has two solid front feet, allowing it to stand alone with ease. Away from the airport or level ground, simply use the padded handles to lift the roller bag over obstacles with ease, or simply attach the backpack straps and use it as a traditional backpack with a chest strap for longer distances.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this roller case is well padded, with extra tall wheels and a reinforced base. To protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
To prevent unwanted access to your kit on the go, all the access points have zips that include loopholes to allow you to secure them with a padlock. If you need access to you kit that prevents you using padlocks, the front panel is secured with double security buckles that prevent the zips being whipped open to expose your camera bodies/lenses. It also features an internal net that adds another layer of security, but also prevents your valuable camera/lens falling out as you open the front panel.
To maximise the longevity of the product, both wheels are easy to replace.
*Check Skyscanner for the latest information to make sure that this bag classes as hand luggage in your preferred airline(s) as rules and regulations can change without warning
|Manufacturer Part Number||VGBVEOSEL59TGR|