Datacolor Spyder X2 Ultra Monitor Colour Calibrator
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
The Spyder X2 Ultra is a colour calibration tool for display monitors. Perfect for photographers, videographers, digital designers, content creators and HDR content producers/consumers with HDR/high brightness monitors/advanced calibration needs who may run multiple displays on one or more computers. Ideal for tethered shooting; outdoor shoots where bright monitors attached to a computer are essential; location shooting (photo or video) landscape photography; outdoor portraiture; in studio; on location.
The Spyder X2 Ultra unleashes your reach to new colour horizons for photos and videos, allowing for precision monitor colour calibration throughout an expansive range of brightness levels. The remastered Spyder X software expands the sensor capabilities to deliver our most versatile monitor colour calibration tool to date.
- Lens-based, expanded X2 sensor capabilities allows for enhanced colour/brightness range calibration in today’s HDR/high-brightness monitor market, up to 2000 nits.
- Ideal for both photo and video, as well as digital design, content creation and HDR content production and consumers with high brightness monitor/advanced calibration needs.
- Adaptable X2 sensor ensures precision calibration for today’s high-brightness monitors, connected TVs and projectors plus ensures ongoing functionality with future technical advances in HDR/high-brightness monitors.
- Remastered software provides a cleaner more concise user interface (UI) experience.
- New hardware with native USB-C connection. Also includes USB-A adaptor for added convenience.
- Ultimate colour control capabilities (High Brightness Workflow; Video & Cinema Targets (Rec. 709, Rec.2020); Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis; unlimited calibration settings; Soft Proofing; Studio Match for multiple monitor calibration.
Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis
Get a better understanding of the colour, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors. You can also check screen brightness, colour uniformity, and display colour accuracy.
Side-by-side Multiple Computer/Display Calibration
Studio Match provides simultaneous side-by-side calibration for multiple computers/displays. Ensures consistent and accurate colour reproduction across multiple connected monitors with most monitor types.
Video and Cinema Targets
Experience a more concise user interface (UI) experience. Includes video calibration targets Rec. 709 and Rec. 2020.
Unlimited Calibration Settings
Starting with industry-standard presets, you can customise settings to meet all your calibration needs, including fully customisable gamma curves, white point, and brightness settings.
Allows you to simulate other displays and devices on your calibrated screen. For printers, you can see how prints will look for a specific printer model, paper and ink, and upload ICC printer profiles.
Room Light Monitoring
An integrated ambient light sensor measures your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level.