THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SPLIT FROM CAMERA KITS SO DO NOT COME IN
ORIGINAL PRINTED BOX.
THESE ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW AND COME WITH A FULL OLYMPUS UK WARRANTY.
The Olympus 17mm f1.8 M.Zuiko Micro Four Thirds Lens is an all-metal
fast prime lens designed for the Olympus line of micro four thirds
cameras, such as the E-PM2 and E-PL5 digital cameras. Its focal length
is equivalent to 34mm in the 35mm format and its minimum focusing
distance is 9.8" (25 cm). Thanks to its large f1.8 aperture the Olympus
17mm lens is ideal for handheld everyday photography, including street,
gig, travel and portraits.
This lens features Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus with an
inner focus system, which provides fast focusing for stills work and
runs smooth and quiet, important when shooting video. The lens barrel
has a snap ring which pulls back for manual focus control. Distance and
depth-of-field scales for manual control are easily viewable on the lens
barrel when the Snapshot ring is pulled back.
Three aspherical lenses, including a Dual Super Aspherical element to
correct aberrations, as well as a High Refractive index lens to correct
high spherical aberrations, provide quality imaging and ZERO (ZUIKO
Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are applied to the
elements to reduce lens flare and ghost images.
Features of the Olympus 17mm f1.8 M.ZUIKO Micro Four Thirds Lens
• Fast 17mm Wide-Angle Lens
• Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
• Micro Four Thirds Mount
• Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
• Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
• Distance and DOF Indicators
• Dual Super Aspherical Element
• High Refractive Index Element
• Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating
• For OM-D and PEN System Cameras
• Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and shallow
depth of field
• Snapshot ring on lens barrel for manual control of focus
• Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) Autofocus provides a fast AF motor
that runs smoothly and quietly, which is important when shooting video.
• Three aspherical lens elements including a Dual Super Aspherical
element reduce aberrations and provide sharp images
• ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings are
applied to the lens elements to reduce flare and ghost images even when
shooting against the light.
Zoom or Prime Prime
Focal Length (wide) 17
Focal Length (tele) 17
Max aperture (wide) 1.8
Max aperture (tele) 1.8
Autofocus motor Yes
Lens mount Micro Four Thirds Fit
Image stabilisation No
Filter thread (mm) 46
Minimun focus distance 25cm
Weight (g) 120
Size 57.5 x 35.5 mm
Minimum aperture 22
Lens elements 9
Lens groups 6
Aperture blades 7