OM SYSTEM 40-150mm f4 M.Zuiko PRO Lens
Part Exchange & Trade InClick here for a quote
Need some more questions answered? Enquire about this product
Providing long reach with an advanced optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO from OM SYSTEM gives you high-resolution image quality anywhere you go. Compact and lightweight for maximum portability, this versatile telephoto zoom is an 80-300mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The lens offers outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness, and its advanced optical design includes a variety of sophisticated elements that reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and colour accuracy.
The lens features a high-speed movie & still compatible autofocus system for fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and with a minimum focusing distance of 70cm you can easily get beautifully detailed and intricate shots of closeup subjects. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm provides smooth bokeh, and a ZERO lens coating improves contrast when working in bright lighting conditions. Safeguarding the lens is a reliable weather-sealed design to ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions, and a fluorine lens coating provides additional protection from dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 80-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two aspherical elements, one Super ED element, and one HR element are featured within the optical design to minimise both spherical and chromatic aberrations, distortion, and colour fringing throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko extra-low reflection optical) minimises lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & still compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
- Fluorine coating provides protection to the optical system and repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt, ensuring easy removal even when they adhere to the lens surface.
- Reliable weather-sealed design ensures the lens's performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||V335040BW000|